Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two random thoughts

1. For some reason the connection between my computer and printer was lost, and I can't find the CD from the printer. I think I can install it by downloading from the internet, but haven't had time to mess with it. Any suggestions?

2. I don't know what it is, but I keep catching a scent in my house that reminds me of the baby days. I can't pin point it (but don't worry, it's not urine or poop). But man is it making me want to hold a baby (I won't say have a baby because that would be a sure sign that I need to be committed). See mom of the octuplets? Just because you want babies around doesn't mean you have them! Just borrow a friend's for a day. Or go rock some drug addicted babies. If I had 14 children ever in my life, God had better send them each with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

That's all.

No comments: