Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Need prayers

Well, the economy stinks and I have become a statistic. I was informed on Monday afternoon that mine and a couple of other positions with my company have been eliminated. I have all kinds of issues about this (which I am sure I will address), but want to ask for prayers that I will get through this. I support Corbin and I on my own, and while my parents could help out, I would like to avoid that. I have a lot of contacts in the industry and will hopefully find something soon.

Please pray for us. I hate that we are in this position.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sucks... I used to work in your field but I don't really know anyone anymore. I have a friend at Momentum and one at F-H. I will ask both of them if they know of anything.

Tara

Amy said...

I am so sorry to hear this. We will keep you in our prayers.