Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving

We started the day with Grandma's delicious cinnamon bread. I may make some loaves of this to give as gifts this year.


Then off to St. Roch to celebrate Corbin's First Communion. He was a proud man in his suit, and I was a proud mama.


We went to my parents' house for the day. Since my siblings were spending the day with their in-laws, my parents and I enjoyed an untraditional feast of crab legs...
...and, of course, Grandma's broccoli casserole.

I am very grateful for many things, including (but not limited to):
  • Corbin
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Health
  • Home
  • Safety
  • Faith
  • My country

I hope you were all able to spend time enjoying family and friends. We are all blessed with every second we are able to have with our loved ones.

Now, off to clean the carpets!








No comments: