Just a few thoughts:
- I miss rocking my baby to sleep every night.
- I miss mornings spent watching Sesame Street or Elmo's World.
I miss baby food and bottles.
- I miss picking him up from daycare and having him run to me like I was the best thing on Earth. Before he was too cool.
- I miss listening to The Wiggles in the car...you know, the days before Z107 and Y98 were requested.
- I miss leisurely weekends spent playing at the park, before there were baseball and soccer practices.
I miss those relaxed days of toddlerhood. I don't they don't seem relaxed at the time, but life changes so quickly with children. I am a mere 5 years away from teenage years, and judging from the last few years, these next few will fly by. Hug those babies and kiss those cheeks. :)